Naturopathic Medicine FAQ:
(Frequently Asked Questions)
Since 2004, Dr Gruber has been an active member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) and the Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association (CNPA).
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (CLICK HERE)
Founded in 1985, the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) is the national professional society representing licensed naturopathic doctors. The AANP aims to increase awareness of and expand access to naturopathic physicians, help its members build successful medical practices, and expand the body of naturopathic medicine research.
The AANP has developed a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions (FAQs). Click on the question for the answer:
- How are naturopathic doctors educated, trained, and licensed?
- What are the Differences between how MDs and DOs and naturopathic doctors (NDs) are trained?
- What are prerequisites for admission into an accredited naturopathic medical school?
- What are the accredited naturopathic medical schools?
- What about licensure and certification?
- What is Naturopathic Medicine?
- Under what circumstances should I choose to see a naturopathic doctor?
- What is the difference between a licensed naturopathic doctor and an unlicensed naturopath?
- How should I choose a naturopathic doctor?
- How does naturopathic medicine lower health care costs?
- How do naturopathic doctors help people manage chronic pain without highly addictive opioids?
- How do naturopathic doctors and conventionally trained doctors work together?
- How does naturopathic medicine support breast cancer prevention and treatment?
- How do naturopathic doctors empower people to take charge of their health?
- How do naturopathic doctors treat patients with diabetes?
- Is naturopathic medicine safe?
- How do naturopathic doctors help prevent and treat cervical dysplasia and Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?
- Why do naturopathic doctors spend between one and two hours with patients in an appointment?
- How do naturopathic doctors prevent and treat heart disease?
- What do naturopathic doctors mean by the healing power of nature?
As a member of the AANP’s State Alliance Committee, Dr Gruber has developed and presented a guide for using social media tools for State associations. This tools are specifically designed to use as support for State legislative efforts.
Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association (CLICK HERE)